Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sprial "vine" for Prima Mini Roses Mini-Tutorial

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
I have been asked numerous times how I get the sprial "vine" on my cards like this one using the Happy Day from Wags 'n Whiskers...
It's so easy, it's rediculous!! And the best part...it's free!!!
Just to let you know, I did not come up with idea on my own, but I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it...somewhere in blog land while I was blog hopping.

Anyway, the Mini Roses from Prima come with a green covered wire stem...

You simple wrap the stem around a thin stick (like a small paint brush)...
Here's a closer view... Remove the brush and you are done!!
Simply add a strong adhesive...I use Scor Tape...and add it to you card!!

Easy peasy!!
PS I have enjoyed seeing all of the cards that have been entered into our first challenge!! So exciting!! Remember, this challenge is open until the the first Sunday of each month with a new challenge starting on the first Monday of each month.
To easily access the challenge, I have added a banner to the top of the blog. Click on the banner to go straight to the challenge post. Also, feel free to grab the banner for your blogs!!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!