Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation and TGF restocks

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Just a quick note to say that I am leaving friday morning for a vacation to visit family and will be gone for a week.
My husband is staying behind so he will try to ship out some of the more simple orders with just stamps and the bow easy.
Orders with flowers, ribbon, charms, paper, etc...will ship out on August 2nd when I return.
In the mean time, any order of $25.00 or more placed from Friday, July 23rd - Sunday, August 1st will be entered into a special drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate!
This is different than the July Customer Rewards gift certificate - so basically any qualifying order placed between July 23rd and August 1st will actually be entered into BOTH gift certificate drawings!!
Any order placed before Friday, July 23rd at 7am EST WILL ship out before I leave!!

I recently received a restock of The Greeting Farm Stamps along with some new designs to the store (at the request of a few customers)...

Plus...the original Cheeky Designs have now been released to all wholesale accounts!! These designs were originally only released to CHA Winter customers...

There will be a new Greeting Farm release on Sunday, August 1st. I have all of those stamps in stock and will have them loaded into the store on the 1st!

Make sure to check back tomorrow for a picture tutorial created by Stamp and Create Guest DT Sharon!

Oh, I will have my computer with me so I will try to respond to all emails while I am away.

In the mean time, make sure to check out the new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge on Friday morning!!

Happy stamping and shopping!

~Lacey

3 comments:

  1. Such a tease...I'll be watching for those new TGF stamps! Have a wonderful trip Lacey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! What a wonderful hubby to stay behind and do your shipping! Sounds like a real 'keeper'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your days of.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!