Sunday, August 8, 2010

More winners!

It was brought to my attention that I never chose the winners for the last Weekly Wednesday Candy that ended July 6th (not exactly "weekly", huh?)!!
I'm sorry. The kids are home from school so anyone who is a working mom knows how hard it is to juggle kids and work! And since I work out of the house, I constantly have kids needing entertaining, food, or supervision. I honestly totally forgot about the Weekly Wednesday Candies.
With that being said, I am going to temporarily suspend the Weekly candies for another few weeks. Then I may change the day since Wednesdays seemed to be hard for me to keep up.
So...since it took me a month to announce the winners...there will be 3 winners instead of 2!!
The winners are:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random integers:
4, 59, 54
Timestamp: 2010-08-08 20:06:17 UTC
Congratulations:
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your stamp choices for 3 digital Wags 'n Whiskers stamps.

2 comments:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!