Monday, January 17, 2011

Would you like to win a $25 Gift Certificate?

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

As I posted the other day, my family and I are in the process of moving to a new State.
This move will require times that I will need to travel, spend time changing my business over to a new State, packing, moving, and unpacking, etc...

Needless to say, I am going to be a little busy at times.

Since I had to go out of town this weekend, I don't really have time to put a Product Spotlight on sale. Therefore, I decided to offer a $25 Gift Certificate instead!!

All orders placed from today through Sunday will be entered into a drawing for a $ 25 Gift Certificate!!

**Belles 'n Whistles stamps have arrived and are now shipping!**

Even though we don't have a specific product to showcase today, the Design Team still has some cards to share to give you some ideas for Valentine's Day and more!!

You can see most of the Valentine's Day/Love images that we carry here.
Heidi used Hare's my Heart from the latest High Hope's release. She also used some Kaiser Craft Pearls and a heart shaped Charm.

Vicky has choosen to spotlight He loves Me by Wags and Whiskers. The papers are Basic Grey Sugar Rush. The lace is her favourite Cluny lace, and the charm heart 2 adorns the flower via a jump ring.

Jeanette has used one of the newly released Whiff of Joy stamps featuring the adorable Henry with Love Balloon! The sweet bow was made super easily by using the Bow Easy!

Chris has used one of the awesome and funky Kenny K stamps...

Chris used the image Troublemaker. Doesn't she look so sassy?! The bow is made using the Bow Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!