Monday, January 7, 2013

January Challenge: Love

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

We are home from our Missions Trip to Ecuador and the experience was just absolutely amazing!! 

I'll try to blog about it on my personal blog, but wanted to share one picture here. 
I brought card making supplies thinking it would be a fun craft for the older kids at Casa de Fe to learn and something they can use for a long time making cards for each other. It happened to be one of the Tia's (workers at the orphanage) birthday so some of the kids made her a birthday card...
I think they really enjoyed it. The teenagers who helped out (Julisa and Rosa) seemed to like it the most and I taught them how to cut the paper and stamp the images so they can lead the kids in a craft later. 
Also, the Tia (in the orange shirt) who helped really liked it as well.

Thank you to everyone who sent cards in the card drive. I still have to pick a winner from the Card Drive as well as choose the new DT. I have gotten caught up on orders, but not on paperwork so please bare with me for awhile. My kids are still out of school until Wednesday which also means I have little feet under-foot as well. 

Today is the new Monthly Challenge.
But first, the winner of last month's Sparkly Christmas challenge is:


Congratulations, Marion! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will get your prize to you.

The January Challenge is: Love



On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

And now let's see what the team has created for your inspiration...

Vicky

Vicky used Rose from Kraftin' Kimmie along with a Heart 2 Charm.


Jeanette
Jeanette has used Whimsy Stamps Wee Collection: Amy and colored her with copic markers. She also used May Arts Silk ribbon in Rose and a  Ribbon Charm.

Lacey

Lacey used a new image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called "Penguin Pals" and "My Valentine Sentiment" which will be released on Wednesday. The paper is new Love Note from Fancy Pants.

Not it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST on Sunday, Feb 3rd.

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgous cards from the DT and a super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and the lovely inspirations from the DT
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspiration, thanks for the challenge..I've tried to add my entry, but it's not showing up. If I try and add again linky just says that the link already exists...my entry is here -

    http://essiescraftyeffusions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sharing-love-fsc.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!