Monday, November 3, 2014

November Challenge: Ribbons or Bows

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

It's time for a new Monthly Challenge. 

The winner of the October Challenge is:
Congratulations, Lisa D! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will arrange your prize.

******
The November Challenge is:
Ribbons and/or Bows
******


On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

******
And now let's see the fabulous creations from our Design Team...

The challenge will run through 7pm EST Sunday, Nov 30th


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lisa! Thanks for another fun challenge! I'll definitely be back to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I can't believe I won. I've never one anything as extravagant as a $25.00 gift certificate. I'm in awe at the moment and very thankful to Kitty for letting me know. Thanks so much Mr. Random Generator for choosing my name and of course to Stamp and Create for sponsoring such a wonderful challenge. I'm off to email you regarding my prize!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design team samples. Thanks for the ribbon/bows challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects by the DT, a lovely mix of styles. Thank you for the great challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Jeanette's .. gorgeous coloring!! Beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fab challenge and fantastic inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!