Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog Hop Benefit for Jen Scull

Photobucket

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!!

I have a special post today. 
I was asked to sponsor a blog hop to benefit blogger Jen Scull. And, of course, I said yes!

Jen is on my ABC Christmas Design Team and is so sweet. But, unfortunately she is battling cancer. 

Please take a few minutes and play along with the hop and hopefully help Jen out. 
You can find the beginning of the hop here.

The hop will run till 11:59 pm on Tuesday September 4 and winners will be posted to the Paper Makeup Blog and to www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com (PTT Blog) on Friday September 7th.

Please go check it out. 

2 comments:

  1. thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a sponsor for the blog hop. it means so much to my family & I! :) you are so kind and generous to help us in this way!

    hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!