Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winners!! (Late)!!

I am sooooo late with posting the winner of the 'Tis the Season challenge!!

I'm sorry! It has been crazy trying to recover from surgery (still not 100% back regarding my energy level), trying to get ready for a 2 week vacation, getting ready for Christmas, AND getting my house ready to put it on the market so we can move to Georgia in a few months.
So PLEASE forgive me for being late!!

I wasn't able to pick just 3 "Top 3" from this challenge - so I have a Top 5 instead...

I love the white and simple look as well as her gorgeous coloring
What can I say, but WOW!!! I have to point out the "hay"!!
#206 Jenny B
I love the layout and colors (one of my favorite Kaisercraft paper)
#255 Taru76
I love the layout, use of papers, and gorgeous coloring!!
Plus the pop of purple with this color scheme really is gorgeous and unexpected.
#290 Alicia
I'm always amazed when I see this type of candle and Alicia did a fantastic job!
Ladies, feel free to grab the banner above to post on your blogs.

And the random winner of the $25 Gift Certificate is:
How great is that?! #1 never wins!!
Congratulations, Gabbi!!
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net to claim your prize!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You so very much, This is my first time ever to win a challenge with a prize. Im so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!