Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafter's Companion Restock & Stampavie update

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.

As a reminder, I will be on vacation from Friday, March 16 - Thursday, March 22nd. Orders received after 12:00 noon EST Today (Thursday, March 15th) will not ship out Friday, March 23rd.

I have received notice that my Stampavie order will ship out tomorrow morning. Since I am scheduled to be out of town on vacation I am having the order sent to my in-laws so that I can ship out all pre-orders as soon as possible.

Also, the Crafter's Companion order is scheduled to be delivered on today. I have already restocked the inventory levels in the store including some new designs...
**Please note that all new designs are now Cling Mounted**



Plus restocks of Popcorn Bear...

Here are some quick links to some of the newest products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Happy stamping and Shopping!!

2 comments:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!