Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Design Team Announcements

I am so happy to announce that I have 2 new wonderful stampers that will be joining me on the Stamp and Create Design Team!!

First, the fabulous Chris Olsen has agreed to be on the team full time!! Yeah!!

If you follow my blog, then you probably know that Chris is on my Wags 'n Whiskers Design Team as well. I am just such a fan of all of the layers she uses...the gorgeous sewing...and she really adds a lot of charm to all of her cards! Here is a little about Chris...
Hi! My name is Chris Olsen and I live with my beloved husband Scott and our two beautiful young daughters in Bloomingbur, NY, USA. Since I was a child, I always enjoyed anything and everything crafty. I was introduced to stamping 7 years ago but became a rubber stamp addict 2 years ago. My style is eclectic and I enjoy participating in challenges and learning new techniques daily.

Here is a gorgeous card that Chris designed using one of the Sarah Kay images for Stampavie.

She also used some Basic Grey Eva paper, American Crafts Jewel Brads, and Large Star Spacer.

Next Niki Estes will be joining us as a Guest for March and April...

I stumbled across Niki's blog what seems like ages ago! I was so thrilled to work with her on the High Hopes Design Team and the Wags 'n Whiskers Design Team as well. Niki has recently expanded her profile to include stamp design!! I am so happy for her and I am thrilled that she has agreed to be a guest for Stamp and Create. Here is a little about Niki...
My name is Niki Estes and I'm from Oregon. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have two amazing (and busy) children. I fell in love with stamping a couple years ago. My style is very eclectic; I create things based upon my mood and where inspiration strikes.

Here is a gorgeous card that Niki created using one of the new Wee Ones by Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps. This is called Best Friends Forever.

Please join me in welcoming these two talented and wonderful ladies to the team!!

PS make sure to check the store later today!! The rest of the lace the the new Nestabilities are supposed to arrive today!!

~Lacey

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on Guest-DT, Chris and Niki! Look forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats to both of you, Chris and Niki! Both cards are gorgeous and can't wait to see your awesome creations!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chris and Niki!! Your cards are great incentives and beautiful!! Can't wait to see more :)))))
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!