Monday, March 1, 2010

Product Spotlight - Stampavie

Welcome back to Stamp and Create! I am ready and excited to start the week!
This week we have a new Product Spotlight to share with you...Stampavie Stamps.
Stampavie carries a few stamp lines by different artists. They are all very creative and cute!! And I love them all :-)
The artists are: Sarah Kay, Penny Johnson, Helz Cuppleditch, Gillian F. Roberts, Rachelle Anne Miller, and Mo Manning.
For the Product Spotlight Special this week, all Stampavie stamps that are instock at Stamp and Create are 25% off. This excludes the Spring/Summer release pre-order.
However, speaking of the pre-order, you can still pre-order all of the images new release images. The pre-order is supposed to arrive in a few weeks, so if you have pre-ordered your stamps, they will ship out as soon as they arrive.
To showcase the Stampavie stamps, our lovely Designer Jeanette has created her very first vido tutorial!! In the video, Jeanette uses the Penny Johnson Butterfly Bear to show you how to use texture with Copic Markers in addition, she added Shimmerz and Pearlz to the image for added shine...
I can't get the video to load, so you can see it here. Plus I am sure Jeanette will have it on her blog soon.
Here is a card I made a while ago using one of the Sarah Kay stamps called Picnic of Daisies...

I just love this image...and Sarah Kay did a fantastic job on the Spring/Summer release, too! I can't wait to get them in and start playing with them!

Some product updates:

~ The Greeting Farm is having a release today! There are 2 sets and 2 Wild Sprouts being released...and I have them IN STOCK and ready to ship.

Here is a card I made using the cute little girl from the Happy Day set...
Isn't she adorable? I used some Cosmo Cricket Earth Love DP, some Prima yellow Mini Roses with Angel Wings Shimmerz for added sparkle, Basic Grey Pearls and some new Ivory Satin Center/Reversable ribbon by May Arts!! Gosh, I love this ribbon! The bow was created by the Bow Easy.

~ The **NEW** Nestabilities are on their way!!! I will add them as soon as they arrive, but you can view them all in the store already.

~**NEW** Ribbon and Lace by May Arts are in stock...The lace above is great!! The May Arts blog shows someone threading a thin ribbon in the center of the lace!! What a beautiful look...I hope to try that soon.

Here is some of the reversable Satin Center ribbon...


...and MORE LACE from a different company will be here on Tuesday!!

On order:

~ Basic Grey new release is on order. Some of it will be arriving soon.

~ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps reorder...plus the March 14th Release stamps!!

~ Shimmerz restock

~High Hopes restock

I'll have another annoucement soon this week! Make sure to check back!

And don't forget about my Weekly Wednesday Candy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE is this card! That image is so adorable and you've colored her beautifully! I love it, Lacey!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!