Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whiff of Joy order and new ribbon update

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
I received my Whiff of Joy order. The new City Girls illustrated by Elizabeth Bell are now in stock...
Also in stock are the new Whiff of Joy Blooming Spring Kits!! This kit includes 3 main characters, 3 accessory stamps, and 11 sentiments!! That is a huge deal!
Here is a card using one of the kit stamps designed by DT Jeanette Comerford...
Check out that gorgeous bow!! Made with some May Arts Silk Ribbon and the Bow Easy.

I am out of stock of the Bow Easy, but have 50 on order. Since they sold out so quickly into the sale this week, once the order arrives, I will put them back on sale for 4 days (since that is how many days we are missing on the sale).

Speaking of May Arts Ribbon, I received 2 new fabulous colors today that are perfect for your Spring Time or Easter projects...

This is the Lavender Silk Ribbon, I also have some new Celery color as well.

In addition, I received 3 Net textured ribbon...
These are great for your "masculine" type cards. Pair them with a sports image for an "outdoors" look.

Products on the way/stamp release information...
~ Whiff of Joy new Spring Gnomes illustrated by Norma Fickel will be released on Saturday. My order is already on the way!! I will load these stamps in the store on Saturday since I should be able to ship them by Tuesday.

~ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a release on Sunday. I have to say that this could possibly be her best release yet!! I have the stamps in stock and ready to ship on Monday! I will load them to store on Sunday.
In the mean time, all of the Pirate release is back in stock.

~ Stampavie Pre-Order has been delayed. I am sorry to say that my stamps won't ship to me until at least the end of next week. It's hard for manufacturers to estimate the popularity of a release and this is no exception. All of the images are completely adorable so they will be well worth the wait. I promise, as soon as they arrive, I will ship them out to those who have pre-ordered.
~ Basic Grey order is on the way and scheduled to arrive on Monday. I have a few of the new Kioshi and Green at Heart papers included in that order.
Make sure to check back later for some more samples from the Design Team showcasing more of the ribbon on sale this week.

And don't forget about the Weekly Wednesday Candy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!