Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New High Hopes & WnW Spotlight part 2

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
My High Hopes order has arrived!! Most of the stamps have been restocked. Plus I have added in many of the Circus theme and some fun Summer stamps as well. Go take a look.
High Hopes will be having a huge release soon!! Stay tuned for more information. I promise, it will knock your socks off!!
Here are a few cards I made awhile ago with some of the new stamps I have added to the store...

Juggles with Show Horse
Now here are some more samples from the Design Team showcasing some of the Wags 'n Whiskers stamps that are on sale this week.
Here is a simple card I made using He Loves Me. One of my favorite images!



This is Say a Prayer. What a wonderful card this would make for a Baptism, First Communion, or Confirmation!! Or just to tell a friend that you are praying for them. Other items she used are Silk Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels 10, Prima mini roses.
Jeanette has a great tutorial on her blog on how to create this pocket card.

This handsome boy is my son :-) and this stamp is called "Just for You". With Teacher appreciation and Mother's Day just around the corner, this image is perfect! Chris also used the Nestabilities Labels 10 and some Primas.
Product Update:
~ The Greeting Farm: New release on Saturday, May 1st! I have the stamps in stock and they will be ready in the store!!
~ Basic Grey: more NEW Basic Grey paper packs will be arriving soon!!

~ May 1st is National Scrapbooking Day!! Make sure to check out the Scrap and Stamp Challenge Blog for some scrapbooking inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!