Friday, April 16, 2010

Restock update

Hello there stamping friends!
I just received a few restock orders including:


and new Mediveal collection that was released last weekend

The Greeting Farm Happy Day and more
The Bow Easy


Also, today is a new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge. This week's challenge is:
Ribbon!! Add ribbon to you cards...such an easy challenge since we usually add ribbon to most cards anyway!

Here's my card using one of the newly release Digital Stamps...
This is Bubble Fun that I flipped so she is facing the other way, then printed onto watercolor paper. For the ribbon element, I used some May Arts Lavender Silk Ribbon!!
Don't forget that Sunday is the last day for the Easter Sale. Grab them while you can!!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards :) I like how you flipped the Bubble Fun image, it's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!