Sunday, April 25, 2010

Product Spotlight - Wags 'n Whiskers Illustrated by Crissy Armstrong

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
It's time for a new Product Spotlight! I hope you all enjoyed our CC Designs spotlight...looks like I need to place another order! They will have another release on May 10th...so make sure to check the store for the newest CC Designs on release night!!

This week, we will be focusing on Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong! Her illustrations are just gorgeous and such a dream to color.
So for the next two weeks, the product spotlight will be any Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp designed by Crissy Armstrong - on sale for 25% off. You can easily find them in the store under "Kidz 'n Pawz".
The awesome Design Team created a few samples with a some of these stamps. I love how each card and design has a totally different look and feel.
Just a quick reminder that I only handle distrubution to the US and Canada. All other areas can check out the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog for your store.

First up is Niki Estes...
This is "Just for You". This stamp was designed after my son. That's his doggie blanket BoBo on the floor. Ryan doesn't go to bed without BoBo!! Niki used some of the newest Cosmo Cricket DP called Material Girl. Works great for a boy card, huh?! This stamp is great for Mother's Day or Teacher Appreciation cards!!

This cutie is from Joy...
Joy used my angel Ansley in Say a Prayer. I think this image is great for many occassions...especially one of encouragement for a friend! Joy also used some Prima Roses and Shimmerz.

Next up is Chris Olsen
She used "Bear Hug". This image was also designed after my daughter Ansley. What a great image for sending hugs to a friend!! Chris has used a combination of Basic Grey Green at Heart and Nook and Pantry DP. She also used some Satin Ruffle Ribbon, an Open Bear Charm, and some Cream Trellis Roses. Gorgeous!!

And last (but not least), is Jeanette...
Jeanette's coloring always amazes me...and as usual, she did a wonderful job coloring my daughter Ansley in He Loves me. She also used some Basic Grey Swirl Pearls.
Make sure to check back on Thursday for more samples from the Design Team.
Updates:
~ Stampavie: The back ordered CHA stamps arrived last week, but Adele Enjoying Fresh Apples was still missing from my order. I have refunded anyone who ordered this stamp since I don't know when it will arrive. I am so sorry for the delay. If it does arrive, I will contact you to see if you still need it. In the mean time, all other back orders have shipped!!
~ Mo Manning for Stampavie: I have added Mummu and Jack and Ginger!!
~ High Hopes: My order should be here soon. I have restocks on almost all designs as well as a few new ones, too.

~ Shimmerz: Shimmerz restock arrived today. All colors in Shimmerz, Spritz, Vibez, and Pearlz are now in stock.
~ Don't forget about the Weekly Wednesday Candy here!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!